Mindful QA gives 10% of profits to charities, nonprofits, and causes. As we wrap up 2020, we wanted to highlight 25 of our favorites recipients from this year. If you’re looking for a great nonprofit or cause to donate to, we recommend any of the below! You can click the title to learn more and/or make a donation.
- Carbon Offsets To Alleviate Poverty (COTAP). The mission of Carbon Offsets To Alleviate Poverty (COTAP) is “to empower individuals and organizations in developed countries to address both climate change and global poverty. COTAP counteracts carbon emissions through certified forestry projects in least-developed regions which create transparent earnings for rural farming communities where income levels are less than $2 per day.” Learn more about their mission here.
- VoteRiders. VoteRiders works nationwide to provide voter ID education and assistance to all eligible voters who are in need. Learn more about their mission here.
- Service Workers Covid Fund. Their mission is to provide cash assistance to service workers who need assistance to survive during the pandemic.
- Restaurant Workers Disaster Relief Fund. Their mission is to provide assistance to restaurant workers who have lost wages during the pandemic.
- Feeding America. Their mission is to feed America’s hungry through a nationwide network of member food banks.
- BlackPAC is “an independent, Black-led organization that uses the power of year-round political engagement and elections to change our economic, justice, and political systems.”
- National Center for Transgender Equality. Their mission is to decrease discrimination against trans people.
- West Valley Food Pantry. Their mission is to provide the community with food and to ensure that no one goes hungry.
- Asian American Advocacy Fund. Their mission is to advocate for the civil and human rights of Asian Americans, Pacific Islanders, and Native Hawaiians.
- Action Against Hunger. Their mission is to provide communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
- Seacology. Their mission is to protect threatened island ecosystems all over the world by working directly with local communities.
- The Loveland Foundation. Their mission is to bring opportunity and healing to communities of color, and especially to Black women and girls.
- Fair Fight. Their mission is to promote fair elections, encourage voter participation in elections, and educate voters about elections and their voting rights.
- Los Angeles Animal Services. Their mission is to promote and protect the health, safety and welfare of animals in Los Angeles, via public animal shelters.
- War Child. Their mission is to improve the resilience and well being of children living with violence and armed conflict.
- First Book. Their mission is to provide new books, learning materials, and other essentials to programs and schools serving children from low-income families.
- Animal Equality. Their mission is to work with society, governments, and companies to help animals.
- Los Angeles LGBT Center. Their mission is to offer programs and services for Health, Social Services and Housing, Culture and Education, Leadership and Advocacy for gay, trans, and queer people in Los Angeles.
- Good Food Institute. Their mission is to make the global food system better for the planet, people, and animals.
- Sylvia Rivera Law Project. Their mission is to support trans people facing harassment, discrimination, or violence.
- Trans Women of Color Collective. Their mission is to cultivate economic opportunities for trans women of color and build community engagement through arts, culture, and advocacy.
- Baitulmaal Yemen Relief. Their mission is to send food, water, medical supplies and other life-saving humanitarian aid to the people of Yemen.
- No Kid Hungry. Their mission is to address hunger and poverty in the United States and around the world.
- Los Angeles Fire Department Foundation. Their mission is to support firefighters in protecting life, homes, and the environment by providing essential equipment and training.
- Against Malaria Foundation. Their mission is to prevent the spread of malaria by distributing long-lasting, insecticide-treated mosquito nets to susceptible populations in developing countries.
Is there a non-profit or cause you’d like to see Mindful QA donate to? Contact us!
NexGeneration complete end-2-end software testing & modern development operations tooling & solutions
Do you want to discuss your testing requirements with us? please don’t hesitate to hit the contact us button below, and we will get back to you at our earliest..